The D050 wine cellar cooling system is a self-contained, ducted wine cellar cooling system for medium-sized residential and commercial applications. These wine cellar cooling systems are meant for cellars from 800 to 3,000 cubic feet, depending upon use and room construction. The D050 wine cooler is also suggested for smaller cellars containing large amounts of glass. Contractor installation is recommended. The maximum capacity is 5,570 BTU/h (1.62 Kilowatts).
Options and accessories for D050 wine cellar cooling systems are shown on the Wine Guardian Accessories page here: Wine Guardian Accessories. The Electric Heat option is a factory-mounted heater which protects your cellar from cold ambient temperatures. Duct collars give owners the option of adding additional ducting to and from their Wine Guardian unit. The D050V is a vertical configuration, which is ideal for cellars with little mechanical room space.
|Cellar Size||:||up to 1500 cu. ft|
|Dimensions||:||33″W x 14″H x 22″D|
|Electrical||:||115v / 1ph / 60Hz|
- Width: 33″ Depth: 22″ Height: 14″Operates in ambient temperatures up to 115° F. Multi-panel design provides easy access for service.
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, all-aluminum outer body. High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Multiple supply & return air openings for installation flexibility. Self-contained forced-air cooling system
- Factory tested prior to shipment, ETL and CSA approved, 24/7 factory service hotline support
- Digital thermostat with 25′ wire for precise control. Can be installed through-wall or ducted from a remote location.