This through-the-wall wine air conditioning unit is ideal for smaller commercial and residential wine cellars and wine cabinets. TTW018 units are best suited for rooms up to 1500 cubic feet with limited glass and very good insulation. The TTW018 is easy to install and can be installed on your own without the support of a contractor. The max capacity of the TTW018 unit is 2,100 BTU/h (0.61 Kilowatts).
Available options for the TTW018 include the Serving Temperature Cooling Option, a Duct Collar Kit and a humidifier. This is our smallest wine cellar air conditioning system that can feature the Serving Temperature Option.
|Cellar Size||:||up to 850 cu. ft|
|Dimensions||:||14 1/2″W x 15 7/8″H x 25″D|
|Electrical||:||115v / 1ph / 60Hz|
- Width: 14.25″ Depth: 25″ Height: 15.88″Commercial-grade, corrosion-resistant components and all-aluminum frame for long-term durability. Made in the USA. Controls temperature.
- Wine Guardian TTW series can directly replace most through-wall models. Extremely quiet operation. Drain overflow connection.
- EasyMountTM one-piece wall bracket and support frame. Power cord connections on both sides of system. Certified to Underwriters Laboratory standards.
- Adjustable louvers optimize cellar air circulation. Can be mounted flush with the wall or racking. Environmentally friendly R-134a refrigerant.
- Integrated condensate evaporation system. Displays both temperature and humidity. Specialized fans create ideal airflow.