WHISPERKOOL EXTREME 3500ti
List Price: $3,095.00
Item Number: 3500ti
The Extreme Series offers 3-speed fans to truly put full control in
your hands. With the system set in the Low setting, you can maintain a
55°F cellar at an ultra quiet 51 decibels for the 3500ti and 5000ti, or
57 decibels for the 8000ti. This fully featured line also includes
WhisperKOOL’s most advanced controller to keep all of the cellar vitals
in check. Utilizing a series of monitoring probes inside the unit, the
controller is able to ensure efficient high performance and long cooling
unit life. Acceptable for mounting through exterior walls and can
operate in a 110°F exhaust environments. Maintain 55°F and 50-70%
relative humidity in a cellars up to 800cu. Ft. (3500ti), 1250 cu. Ft.
(5000ti),or 2000 cu. Ft. (8000ti) in size.
- User selectable 3-Speed fans maintain optimal wine cellar temperature at maximum energy efficiency
- Extreme Series Technology provides reliable starting and running performance, even under the most extreme outdoor conditions
- Fits neatly between wall studs for quick and simple installation
- Advanced electronic display system to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency
- Liquid bottle probe standard at no extra cost, which helps gauge and maintain precise wine temperature
- Superior Humidity control allows the system to manage the moisture for improved wine quality
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- Maintains 55 degrees and 50-70% humidity in cellars up to 800 cu ft.
- Designed to blend seamlessly within cellar racking
- Oversized coils for high efficiency operation
- Quiet operation technology delivers sound levels as low as 51 db.
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction and durable powder
coating to provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
- The Exterior Grille protects the exhaust side of the system from the weather elements when installed through an exterior wall.
- The Exhaust Plenum allows the warm exhaust air to be ducted to
another area. Ideal if the room adjacent to your cellar is not ideal for
warm air to be exhausted into. This also allows you to duct the
condenser supply air from an alternate location.
dBA: Condenser side:
High: 65 Decibels
Med: 57 Decibels
Low: 51 Decibels
dBA: Evaporator side:
High: 66 Decibels
Med: 58 Decibels
Low: 51 Decibels
14.25"w x 15.75"h x 28"d
Through-the-Wall, Partially Ducted, Fully Ducted
55°F temperature differential
Digital Control Display
Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 110°F, the external grille cover is highly recommended.
A limited 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor warranty