WINE MARKETING ONLINE
Item Number: 9337
|If it seems like small wine businesses are getting crowded out of a
vibrant US wine market by retail chains, entrenched distributors, and
established brands, there s good news for the little guy. There s a
reason why these massive companies spend a fortune acting small. In the
new, wired realm of marketing and customer relations, the qualities that
make small businesses distinctive, like personalized service, deep
product knowledge and authentic interest, matter more than ever.
marketing consultant Bruce McGechan answers the question of how to put
those built-in attributes in front of all those online customers with
his new book Wine Marketing Online.
· Discover the secrets that successful wine businesses use to market their wines online.
· Learn how to increase your credibility and be seen as an expert by your local customers.
· Generate Traffic to your website using Google.
· Convert that traffic into sales through fine-tuned content and a positive user shopping experience.
· Utilize social media to effectively engage with new and existing customers on your blog, Facebook, and Twitter.
· Ride the coming wave of mobile websites, apps, advertising and location based services like Foursquare and Yelp.
· Analyze your wine eCommerce software options.
· Finally turn one-off orders into repeat loyal customers.
· and last but not least share your enthusiasm for wine and really enjoy your business.
Wine Marketing Online
includes a winery internet marketing and brand plan, wine store
internet marketing plan, wine store financial model and wine competitor
and customer research.
About the Author
Bruce McGechan has consulted wine businesses large and small,
from one edge of the world to the other. He is the founder and managing
director of WineMarketingPros.com, an internet wine marketing advisory
firm based in New Zealand.
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Wine Appreciation Guild (August 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1935879871
- ISBN-13: 978-1935879879
9.1 x 6 x 1.2 inches