The D025 is a ducted wine cellar cooling unit for small residential and commercial wine cellars. The D025 is the best wine cellar cooling unit for cellars from 400 to 2,000 cubic feet, depending upon use and room construction. The D025 unit is a self-contained, fully ductable cooling unit and as is a step up from the TTW018. If the cellar is sized for the TTW018 and contains a lot of glass, moving to the D025 is recommended. Contractor installation is recommended. The maximum capacity is 3,010 BTU/h (0.87 Kilowatts).
Additionally, the D025 wine cellar cooling unit comes with many options and accessories, click here to view accessories. The Low Ambient and High Ambient options protect your wine collection from low (below 40°F) and elevated (100°-120°F) ambient temperatures, respectively. The Electric Heat option is a factory-mounted heater which is also available to protect your cellar from low ambient temperatures. Moniteur Du Vin is our wine cellar tracking system, which monitors your wine cellar and immediately notifies you of any deviations to your pre-set safe ranges.
|Cellar Size||:||up to 800 cu. ft|
|Dimensions||:||14″W x 14″H x 33″D|
|Electrical||:||115v / 1ph / 60Hz|
- Width: 33″ Depth: 14″ Height: 14″Operates in ambient temperatures up to 115° F. Multi-panel design provides easy access for service.
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, all-aluminum outer body. High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Multiple supply & return air openings for installation flexibility. Self-contained forced-air cooling system
- Factory tested prior to shipment, ETL and CSA approved, 24/7 factory service hotline support
- Digital thermostat with 25′ wire for precise control. Can be installed through-wall or ducted from a remote location.