The D200 is a ducted wine room cooling unit for large residential and commercial applications. The D200 is fully ductable and self-contained. This wine room cooling unit is meant for cellars from 2,500 to 8,500 cubic feet, depending upon use and room construction. Contractor installation is recommended. The maximum capacity is 14,930 BTU/h (4.33 Kilowatts).
Click here for options and accessories for the D200 wine room cooling unit. Our Serving Temperature Cooling Option allows wines to be stored at serving temperature instead of storage temperature. This option is ideal for restaurants and other commercial applications which store large volumes of wine.
|Cellar Size||:||up to 5500 cu. ft|
|Dimensions||:||22″W x 18″H x 50″D|
|Electrical||:||115v / 1ph / 60Hz|
- Width: 50″ Depth: 22″ Height: 18″Operates in ambient temperatures up to 115° F. Multi-panel design provides easy access for service.
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, all-aluminum outer body. High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Multiple supply & return air openings for installation flexibility. Self-contained forced-air cooling system
- Factory tested prior to shipment, ETL and CSA approved, 24/7 factory service hotline support
- Digital thermostat with 25′ wire for precise control. Can be installed through-wall or ducted from a remote location.