CellarPro 1800QT Cooling Unit
1380 BTUH @ 55°F.
CellarPro’s 1800QT wine cooling units (1/6 Ton Nominal) were engineered to provide outstanding performance and adjustable humidity control for very small wine cellars andlarger wine cabinets.
Home Is where the wine is!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
CellarPro 1800QT Cooling Unit (P/N 1084). CellarPro engineered the 1800QT cooling unit to provide powerful cooling capacity with moderate noise levels to be used in large wine cabinets that are located near common living areas. 1800QT units are louder than CellarPro 1800QTL units, but also 30% more powerful.
Designed for indoor use only, 1800QT units can operate in environments ranging from 95°F to 40°F out of the box. To operate the unit in colder temperatures, please see modifications listed on the Options & Upgrades tab.
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust. If the unit’s location does not provide sufficient room for airflow, you may need to purchase a rear duct kit.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 10-foot power cord exits from the rear and plugs into standard 110V receptacles.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- 3-amp electric receptacle is provided to run a small lamp.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro’s 5-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- An optional Enhanced Warranty (#1835) is available for additional protection.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust.
- The 1800QT requires fresh air intake at the rear of the cooling unit. If sufficient space does not exist to provide sufficient airflow to the rear of the cooling unit, you may need a rear duct kit.
- 1800 Series cooling units can be installed completely inside the wine cellar when used with our rear duct kit, which allows you to duct the supply and return airflows from the rear of the cooling unit up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct).
- Please note: 1800 Series cooling units cannot be ducted without auxiliary fan support, which is included with our a rear duct kit.
- You must located this unit within the cellar, with the following exception: these units can be installed directly above the wine cellar when used with a front intake hood.
- For installation in environments below 40°F, a compressor heater modification is required.
- For installation in environments below 20°F down to -20°F, we recommend our Fan-Cycling Switch (P/N 6972) combined with our compressor heater.
- A CellarPro cooling unit must always be used in the upright position, and should never be operated on its side or upside down.
5 Years (Entire System)
Optional Extended Warranty sold separately.
|Dimensions||28 × 26 × 20 in|
Size: 18w x 16 1/2d x 10 1/2h (in)
Weight: 60 lb
Power/Rating: 115V AC / 60 Hz
– Running: 3 Amps
– Startup: 20.1 Amps
– Requires: Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
– Recommended: Surge Protector
Decibels: 45 dBA (Rear)