The D088 is a fully ducted wine cellar cooling unit for medium to large residential and commercial applications. This wine cellar cooling system is ideal for cellars from 1,500 to 6,000 cubic feet, depending upon use and room construction. Contractor installation is recommended. The maximum capacity is 8,850 BTU/h (2.57 Kilowatts).
Options and accessories for D088 wine cellar cooling systems are shown on the Wine Guardian Accessories page here: Wine Guardian Accessories. The remote sensor allows the owner to monitor temperature and humidity at up to three (3) different locations in the cellar, perfect for large cellars or for multiple rooms being cooled by one Wine Guardian unit. The D088V is a vertical configuration, which is ideal for cellars with little mechanical room space.
|Cellar Size||:||up to 3000 cu. ft|
|Dimensions||:||33″W x 14″H x 22″D|
|Electrical||:||115v / 1ph / 60Hz|
- Width: 33″ Depth: 22″ Height: 14″Operates in ambient temperatures up to 115° F. Multi-panel design provides easy access for service.
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, all-aluminum outer body. High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Multiple supply & return air openings for installation flexibility. Self-contained forced-air cooling system
- Factory tested prior to shipment, ETL and CSA approved, 24/7 factory service hotline support
- Digital thermostat with 25′ wire for precise control. Can be installed through-wall or ducted from a remote location.