I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner, meaning that Black Friday and Small Business Saturday is quickly approaching as well. I know that a lot of people are waiting for some great sales to get their holiday gifts bought, we are too! We also know that shopping at large retailers is sometimes easier than shopping small…but, if you can, please always try to shop small and local! Here are some reasons why we should all support small…
- Small businesses make up 48% of the United States jobs…for real…I was shocked at that stat but google doesn’t lie 😉
- We give back to the community. Taxes, Charities, Donations…it all goes back to you!
- Better customer experience! Looking to talk to someone…we offer a good customer experience with a hands-on approach
- Small businesses can provide product diversity…if we don’t have something in the store, we can look into ordering it for you
- It will make you feel good that you gave back to us small folk!
Don’t just shop small on Small Business Saturday but do it year-round! Your neighbors and the local economy will thank you! Also…whether you are shopping at our store or others, it never hurts to ask for a price match if you found the item cheaper elsewhere…we will always try to match it!
Keep an eye out on Instagram @wine_hardware for daily deals leading up to Small Business Saturday…we will post them on our stories and we will let you know about the Big Small Business Saturday Sales too!
Home is Where the Wine is!